Our Location at MIT
SEAri is comprised of dedicated researchers, graduate research assistants, and affiliated faculty, with participation of collaborating faculty and researchers, visiting scholars and students, and undergraduate research assistants. Collaborative research efforts facilitate the transfer of knowledge, skills, and creativity across faculty and students within MIT, and with other universities. SEAri works collaboratively with its research sponsors to enrich research, achieve impactful outcomes, and enable deployment.
- Dr. Donna Rhodes, Director and Principal Research Scientist, email@example.com
- Dr. Joana Cardoso, Research Scientist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Eric Rebentisch, Research Associate, email@example.com
- Dr. Adam Ross, Research Scientist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor Daniel Hastings, Aero/Astro, IDSS (Faculty Advisor)